Therapeutic properties of linden honey: - thanks to the antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects, it makes one good remedy for cough, cold, pneumonia, asthma, bronchitis, laryngitis, tuberculosis, febrile states and kidney disease. Because of thesignificant amount of containing pollen and specific flavor, some people have allergies, in which case the consumption of linden honey is contraindicated.
Energy value: 340 kcal
Cholesterol 0.0 g
Fats 0,0 g
Content for 100 g
Glucid 80 g
Protein 0.35 g
Substances. minerals 0.35 g
Vitamin B, C, K
THIS PRODUCT IS NATURALLY MADE IN ROMANIA
Healing Properties of linden Organic honey
Some of the most interesting health benefits of linden include its ability to improve the immune system, prevent certain forms of cancer, calm the body, detoxify the body, eliminate anxiety, lower inflammation, and lower blood pressure. Vitamins and amino acids soften the skin, improve circulation, and stimulates lipid metabolism. Due to the content of vitamins B, C and E honey helps to restore cell rejuvenation.
- Natural antibacterial properties, which actively contribute to fighting off infections
- Treatment of respiratory infections – colds, flu, laryngitis, pharyngitis, rhinitis and their symptoms; good for sore throat and cough
- Energizing effects due to its natural tonic properties, helping raise energy levels and improve mood
- Contributes for liver health, i.e. helps detoxifying the body
- Soothing action on the stomach and prebiotic effect, helps improve digestion overall and relieve constipation
- Skin calming properties – when applied on the skin, it reduces acne breakouts, redness and irritation, unclogs pores, reduces blackheads, softens skin, helps heal festering sores on the skin, eczema, and burns.
- A tablespoon of raw, unprocessed linden honey on an empty stomach in the morning relieves stomach discomfort, improves digestion and relieve stomach irritation.
- At the end of the day – in 40 C one coupe of tea of linden or other calamnt flower (100-200 ml)with 5-10 grams of natural ornagic linden honey, help to sleep better and faster after a extenuating day- natural effect of sleeping pill- with no chemicals on it.
- Tastes great with lemon sherbet, herbal teas, pastries or in hot breakfast cereals
- Nutritional natural sweetener – a great replacement to processed white sugar
- Flavor enhancer in dressings and sauces
- As a cosmetic – various recipes for masks, wraps and ointments that contribute to maintaining youthful skin and the elasticity of the body.